Peer-Reviewed Journal Articles
1. The Role of Oil Price in Exchange Rate Movements: the CIS Oil-Exporters. Submitted to the Economies. With C.Mikayilov, C.Bulut, E.Suleymanov, F.Aliyev.
2. Price Subsidy, Demographic Change and the Rising Oil Demand in OPEC. Submitted to The Energy Journal Special Issue of “Renewables and Diversification in Heavily Energy Subsidized Economies”. With X.Xu.
3. Residential Electricity Use Effects of Population in Kazakhstan. Forthcoming in International Journal of Energy Technology and Policy. With C.Mikayilov S.Yusifov
4. Review of Energy-Growth Nexus: A Panel Analysis for Ten Eurasian Oil-Exporting Countries. Journal of Renewable & Sustainable Energy Reviews, 2017, Volume 73, 369-386. With C.Bulut E.Suleymanov.
5. Modeling and Forecasting Electricity Demand in Azerbaijan using Cointegration Techniques Energies, Special Issue of “Energy Time Series Forecasting”, 2016, 9(12), 1045; doi:10.3390/en9121045. With L.Hunt, C.Mikayilov
6. Do population age groups matter in the energy use of the oil-exporting countries? Economic Modelling, Volume 54, pp.82-99, 2016. With C.Bulut E.Suleymanov
7. The Impact of Fiscal Decentralization on Non-Oil Economic Growth in a Resource- Rich Economy. Eurasian Journal of Business and Economics 2016, 9 (17), 87-108. With C.Mikayilov, S.Yusifov, K.Aliyev
8. The Impact of Age Groups of Population on Energy Use in the Case of Azerbaijan Journal of Qafqaz University – Economics and Administration. Volume 3, Number 2, 2015. With C.Bulut E.Suleymanov
9. Residential Electricity Use Effects of Population in Russia. Journal of Qafqaz University – Economics and Administration. Volume 3, Number 1, 2015. With C.Mikayilov S.Yusifov
10. Sustainable Development and the STIRPAT Framework. Journal of Qafqaz University – Economics and Administration. Volume 2, Number 2, 2014. With C.Mikayilov S.Yusifov
11. The impact of the real exchange rate on non-oil exports. Is there an asymmetric adjustment towards the equilibrium? Actual Problems of Economics, Volume 144, Issue 6, 2013, Pages 487-502.
12. Dutch Disease and the Azerbaijan economy. Journal of Communist and Post-Communist Studies, Volume 4, pp.463-480, 2013.
13. Bank Credits and Non-Oil Economic Growth: Evidence from Azerbaijan International Review of Economics and Finance, Volume 27, June 2013, pp.597-610. With F.Huseynov.
14. The Relationship between inflation and economic growth in Azerbaijani economy: Is there any threshold effect? Asian Journal of Business and Management Sciences. Vol. 1, No 1. 2011. pp.1-11.
15. The econometric estimation of an impact of the budget expenditures on the value added by the Non-oil sector. Transaction of Azerbaijan National Academy of Sciences. Series of Physical-Technical and Mathematical Sciences. Vol. XXXI, No.3, 2011. pp. 48-58. With M.Mehdiyev.
16. Why had the Money Market Approach been irrelevant in explaining inflation in Azerbaijan during the rapid economic growth period? Journal of Middle Eastern Finance and Economics. Euro Journal Publishing. Issue 10. 2011. pp.136-145. With K.Hasanli.
17. The impact of foreign liabilities of the commercial banks in their credit supply Transaction of Azerbaijan National Academy of Sciences. Economical Series, No 2-2010, pp. 64-70.
18. The Impact of Real Effective Exchange Rate on the Non-oil Export: The Case of Azerbaijan. ECO Economic Journal, No 2, 2010. pp. 23-39. With I.Samadova
19. Optimizing of investment’s distribution between production factors. Transaction of Azerbaijan National Academy of Sciences. Series of humanitari¬an and social sciences. Baku, 2006, No. 3-4, pp. 167-171. With Y.Hasanli, S.Mammadova
20. Neo-classical Solow model of economic growth and its application to Azerbaijan economy. Sumgait State University. Scientific news. Social and humanitarian sciences section, Sumgait, Azerbaijan, 2006, volume 2, No. 1, pp. 60-66. With Y.Hasanli.
21. Assessment of the impact of the inflation level on the GDP growth. Lectures of Azerbaijan National Academy of Sciences. Baku, “Elm”, 2005, No. 3, pp. 127-134. With Y.Hasanli.
22. Recent studies on the relationship between economic growth and inflation. Sumgait State University. Scientific news. Social and humanitarian sciences section. Sumgait, Azerbaijan, 2005, volume 1, No. 3, pp. 77-81.
23. Fillips curve: the relationship between the inflation and unemployment - application to the Azerbaijan economy Sumgait State University. Scientific news. Social and humanitarian sciences section. Sumgait, Azerbaijan, 2005, volume 1, No. 2, pp. 94-97.
24. The estimation of Harrod-Domar Economic Growth Model: the case of Azerbaijan. Azerbaijan National Academy of Sciences. Institute of Economy The problems of the national economy. A collection of articles, Baku, 2005, pp. 26-47. With Y.Hasanli.
25. Inflationary processes in the Republic of Azerbaijan in the period of independence. Transaction of Azerbaijan National Academy of Sciences. Series of humanitarian and social sciences. Baku, 2005, No. 2, pp. 338-343.
26. A behavior of economic growth dynamics in the Republic of Azerbaijan during the period of independence. Azerbaijan University of Architecture and Construction. Scientific issues. Baku, 2004, No. 2, pp. 93-96.
27. Econometric modeling of the interrelation between economic growth and inflation in the Republic of Azerbaijan. Azerbaijan State Economic University. Economic Sciences: Theory and practice, Baku, 2004, No. 3-4, pp. 218-226.
1. Is Fiscal Policy Supportive for Non-oil Sector Development: The Case of Azerbaijan. Society of Policy Modeling, EconModels, Working Papers. http://www.econmodels.com/public/dbArticles.php. With E.Alirzayev
2. The Role of the Fiscal Policy in the Development of the Non-Oil Sector in Azerbaijan. Hazar Strateji Enstitüsü HASEN, Policy Paper, No 13, 2014
3. The impact of the real exchange rate on non-oil exports. Is there an asymmetric adjustment towards the equilibrium? The Working Paper Series of Research Program on Forecasting, The Department of Economics, The George Washington University, No 05-2012
4. Analyzing price level in a booming economy: the case of Azerbaijan. Economics Education and Research Consortium, Working Paper Series, No 11/02E. 2011
5. Dutch Disease and the Azerbaijan economy. Economics Education and Research Consortium, Working Paper Series, No 11/03E. 2011
6. The Impact of Real Oil Price on Real Effective Exchange Rate: The Case of Azerbaijan. Discussion Paper Series 1041. DIW Berlin German Institute for Economic Research. Berlin, August 2010.
1. The Role of Oil Price in Exchange Rate Movement of the CIS Oil-exporting Countries. 19th EBES Conference. May 26-28, 2016. Istanbul, Turkey. https://www.ebesweb.org/Portals/0/19th%20EBES%20Conference%20Program.pdf. With C.Bulut E.Suleymanov, F.Aliyev
2. The Impact of the Oil Revenues on the Standard of Living in Oil-Exporting Countries of the Former Soviet Union. International Conference on Eurasian Economies, July1-3, 2014, Skopje, Macedonia. With C.Bulut, E.Suleymanov
3. Energy consumption and economic growth relationship: theory and evaluation of economic policies. “Caucasus and Central Asia in Globalization Process” IV International Congress. 2-4 May 2014, Baku, Azerbaijan. Qafqaz University. With C.Bulut, E.Suleymanov
4. Economic and Strategic Expectations of Trans-Anatolian Natural Gas Pipeline Project. International Conference on Eurasian Economies. 17-18 September 2013, St. Petersburg, RUSSIA. With O.Aras, E.Suleymanov
5. Problems Encountered and Solution Attempts during Transition to Market Economy in Azerbaijan. International Conference on Eurasian Economies. 17-18 September 2013, St. Petersburg, RUSSIA. With C.Bulut, E.Suleymanov
6. Macroeconometric Model in Making Effective Policy Decisions in the Republic of Azerbaijan. International Conference on Energy and Sustainable Development. Baku, Azerbaijan, September 04-06, 2013. With F.Joutz
7. Good-oriented economic development policy “I Scientific Conference of Young Researchers”. Qafqaz University, 26-27 April, 2013
8. The Role of Azerbaijani Investments to Turkish Energy Sector in Economic Collaboration of These Countries. EconAnadolu 2013: Anadolu International Conference in Economics III. June 19-21, 2013, Eskisehir, Turkey. With E.Suleymanov
9. A Pilot Macroeconometric Model in Making Effective Policy Decisions in the Republic of Azerbaijan. The 19th Federal Forecasters Conference, The Value of Government Forecasts. The Bureau of Labor Statistics. 2 Massachusetts Avenue, N.E. Washington, DC 20212. USA September 27, 2012. With F.Joutz
10. Forecasting Inflation in Azerbaijan. 11th OxMetrics User Conference. March 15-16, 2012. The George Washington University, Washington DC, USA.
11. Long- and short-run problems of Agricultural Development. “Development Strategy and Actual Scientific Problems of Azerbaijan” Scientific Conference, Lankaran State University, 13 May, 2011. With M.Mehdiyev
12. Econometric estimation of the impact of the current transfers on the non-oil sector. Transaction of Azerbaijan National Academy of Sciences. Economical Series, No 3-2010, pp. 35-43. With M.Mehdiyev
13. Estimation of possible impacts of the recent global financial-economic crisis on oil export in the Republic of Azerbaijan. The Perm State University, The Center of Development of Scientific Cooperation, II International Scientifically-Practical Conference on “Problems of Modern Economy”, МE-2, Section 4. November, 15th, 2010. pp.222-235
14. Equilibrium Price Model for Sectors of Azerbaijan Economy Based on Input-Output Tables. International Conference on Economic Modeling, Istanbul, Turkey. July 7-10, 2010. EcoMod 2010 Papers. With Y.Hasanli, M.Mansimli
15. Econometric modeling of the impact of bank credits on the non-oil sector. Transaction of Azerbaijan National Academy of Sciences. Institute of Cybernetics, No 3-2010. Volume XXX, pp.27-38
16. Econometric modeling relationship between exchange rate and its main determinants in the Republic of Azerbaijan. EİSEMP10, Econometrical and Statistical Symposium. Erzurum, Turkey. May 27-29, 2009. With Y.Hasanli H.Aliyeva G.Takhirova
17. Competitiveness of the tradable goods in Azerbaijan. The Balassa-Samuelson Effect. Application of Information-Communication Technologies in Science and Education. International Conference, Qafqaz University, Baku, Azerbaijan. November, 01-03, 2007. With Y.Hasanli H.Aliyeva
18. Labor productivity and inflation. Control and Optimization with Industrial Applications (COIA-2005). The First International scientific-practice conference. Azerbaijan National Academy of Sciences and Ministry of Communication and Information Technology. Baku, Azerbaijan, pp. 52
19. Effective management of finance and money inflow obtaining economic growth. Socio-economic problems of the development of the co-operation in the market condition. The International scientific and practical conference. Azerbaijan Cooperation University, Baku, 2004, pp.304-307